Improve Your Memory Power in One Session
Welcome to KEE Learning on Memory Improvement Training
If you often say... "I have a poor memory!"
"I cannot remember!"
"I always forget!"
You can put all these miseries to an end now because...
You Can acquire a Trained & More Powerful Memory in One Session.
Call/iMsg/Whatsapp Your Memory Trainer, Mr David Kee now at (65) 9380 5685.
I have learnt a lot from your 1-Day Smart Memory Recall workshop session ...always applying in my daily routine. You will be amazed how much I benefited from your class!
Mr Wong Cheong Seng, In-Flight Supervisor
"In our evaluation of our enrichment programmes, the pupils have indicated that they have learned some skills from you that helps them to remember. Also, the fact that we have continued to engage your services is testimony to our satisfaction that our pupils have learned from you."
Mr Wong Lok Oon, Principal, Dunearn Secondary School
"Very Good, tough on my head, but very enlightening and self-challenging. Definitely something I love to do."
Ms Denise Keller, MTV Presenter
"Excellent! Very effective, given the time constraints. Gives you a good grounding of the key concepts and principles."
Dr Wee Wei Keong, Director,
National Healthcare Group Polyclinics
"Interesting. Good teaching technique. Relaxing learning environment."
Dr Patrick Kok, Changi General Hospital
"Learned many skills on remembering things whch I can use during my training. I would recommend others to attend this workshop to help improve their memory recall and remembering things. It's good to attend this workshop. "
Mr Hussain Afeef, Assistant Manager, Training & Quality Assurance, One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah
Some of the organisations, clubs and schools that have organised in-house workshops or talks for their staff, members and students:
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Police Force
- Creative Technology Ltd
- Changi General Hospital
- Public Utilities Board
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Civil Service Club
- Dunearn Secondary School
- Singapore Polytechnic
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Energy Market Authority
- Ministry of Manpower
- One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah
- National University of Singapore Society
- Defence Science & Technology Agency
- Kellogg Brown & Root Far East Pte Ltd
- Changi Airport Recreation Club
- Singapore Manufacturers' Federation
- Singapore Human Resource Institute
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
- Standard Chartered Bank
- GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
- Singapore Land Authority
- Asia Business Forum
"David is a fluent & good speaker, clear. He finds ways to help us understand. Thanks for the workshop."
Mdm Cheong Lau Yuan, Personal Assisitant, Ministry of Health
"Interactive, engaging and I've more confidence in my memory skills. I will get others to sign up for this workshop. It's useful for increasing and maximising memory."
Ms Patsy Neo, Personal Assistant to Regional Director/Corporate Comms Exec, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
"An interesting workshop which is quite uncommon in nature. A comprehensive method of storing & retrieving data. "
Ms Grace Tan, Personal Assistant, Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports
"Instructor is very effective in imparting knowledge to participants. A very beneficial course."
Ms Doris Teo, Personal Assistant, Ministry of Finance
Is it possible to remember all the names of the countries on the WORLD map ?
YES! If you have a trained memory !
Very clear and systematic coaching. I learnt a lot of new ways of memory improvement from this workshop.
Robert Chew, Chief Financial Officer, Zhonghui Holdings Ltd.
I have more confidence in studying for tests and exams. The things I learnt today really works for me.
Madankumar Balakrishnan (Sec 4, Raffles Institution)
- Have you ever wished to have a more powerful memory so that you can get better grades in your examinations ?
- Do you need to use a bookmark to help you remember the page you last read ?
If so, what if the bookmark slips out of the page, you probably would have to spend some time looking for the last page.
- Have you ever re-check the meaning of a word in the dictionary which you have checked a short while ago ?
- Are you having difficulty coping with the overwhelming information that you have to learn and remember ?
- To overcome these problems, it is important that one acquires the key learning to success ~ the Ability to Memorize Effectively and Efficiently!
- So, Unlock this Ability in you today ...
- Increase your intelligence and impress everyone you meet! You can if you acquire a more powerful memory. Having a powerful memory is an asset you will find useful in every aspect of your life.
- Example, you spend lesser time preparing for your examinations and yet get better results. Check the dictionary Once! Remember a list of shopping items without writing on a piece of paper and many more benefits.
For enquiries, please contact David at Tel: (65) 9380 5685
274, Choa Chu Kang Ave 2, #14-237
Copyright 2000-2020, KEE Learning™